Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., New York's Premier Construction Accident And Personal Injury Lawyers
Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., New York's Premier Construction Accident And Personal Injury Lawyers

No Recovery = No Fee

Free Consultations

Fighting For Injured People,

Attorney Advertising

  1. You are here
  2. Accident Help Guide

Accident Help Guide: Information For Accident Victims

In the aftermath of a serious injury, accident victims have to deal with a host of problems. Medical treatment can include hospital expenses, surgery, diagnostic tests and rehabilitation. Disability can mean loss of income and an end to your career. Pain and suffering can change your day-to-day life. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you deal with these challenges. It’s important to understand your rights and the steps you can take to protect your legal interests after an accident.

Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., is a personal injury law firm in Manhattan. We have decades of experience helping clients obtain money damages for legal claims for construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents and other accidents, as well as premises liability, municipal liability and medical malpractice. We serve injured people throughout the New York City region. To learn how we can help you, contact us at 212-732-4992, 800-574-4LAW or send us a message online.

Protecting Yourself After An Accident In New York

When you contact the personal injury law firm Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., you will have an opportunity to speak to experienced lawyers who will answer questions such as:

Do I have a case?

When trying to determine whether or not you have a case, our firm will help you understand the common elements of many personal injury claims and identify them in your situation.

What should I do after a construction accident?

After you have been injured in a construction accident, you should call our firm as soon as possible to begin the process of building a case. We may discuss the steps you can take to preserve evidence and help us to help you.

What should I do after a car accident?

If you are involved in a car accident, you should call the police to the scene. After that, our firm can be retained to help you through the process of dealing with insurance companies and filing claims.

What is the personal injury claims process?

Our firm can provide you with the education and guidance you need to understand the path that a personal injury claim may take through the legal system.

Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an accident, contact us for a free consultation. Call us locally at 212-732-4992, call us toll free at 800-574-4LAW or contact us online. In your free initial consultation, we will answer your questions, evaluate your case and assess whether you have a personal injury claim. We also handle these cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you will not owe attorney’s fees unless we are successful in your case.

Case Results

Since 1965, we’ve recovered over $1 BILLION
on behalf of our clients. read more

Representing IBEW Local #3 Members For More
Than 40 Years find out more

No Recovery = No Fee
Free Initial Consultations

Call Today:

Or Tell Us About Your Case Here And We’ll Get Back To You Promptly:

Email Us For A Response